From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IVS is an abbreviation that can mean:
- Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture, Karachi, Pakistan
- International Vedanta Society, an Advaita Vedantic organization based in India
- International Voluntary Service, an international volunteering organisation based in the United Kingdom.
- International Voluntary Services, a private international volunteer organization
- NV Ingenieurskantoor voor Scheepsbouw, a dummy company set up after World War I in order to maintain and develop German submarine know-how
Biology and medicine
- Intervening sequence, a nucleotide sequence within a gene that is removed by RNA splicing while the final mature RNA product of a gene is being generated
- Interventricular septum, a part of the heart
- Intravaginal slingplasty
- Identified Verified Sample, appropriately evidenced documentation used in occupational health
- International Valuation Standards, technical and ethical standards for the conduct of valuations
- Indus Valley Script, short strings of symbols associated with the Indus Valley Civilization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IVS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.