|I Found The Gown|
|Created by||Rick and Leslie DeAngelo|
|Ending theme||"In Front of Me" by Shayna Zaid & The Catch|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||44|
|Producer||Half Yard Productions|
|Original release||August 24, 2012 –|
July 1, 2014
I Found The Gown is an American wedding dress shop reality series airing on TLC as part of that network's Friday evening "wedding block" of programming. The series films at "VOWS Bridal Outlet", a discount wedding dress shop in Watertown, Massachusetts in suburban Boston which has existed since 1992.
The program mainly chronicles two aspects: the owners of VOWS, Rick and Leslie DeAngelo searching for discounted and discontinued dresses in back rooms and department store warehouses to sell, and the brides that come to the store searching for the deeply discounted dress of their dreams and the experience of the shop. Generally the name-brand designer gowns sell for 50-80% off their original pricing.
- "I Found the Gown on TLC". TV Guide. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- DiGiovine, Julie (August 21, 2012). "'I Found the Gown' at Vows". Boston Magazine. Archived from the original on 22 May 2013. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- Cutler, Jacqueline (August 24, 2012). "TLC's 'I Found the Gown' says yes to the discounted dress". Zap2it. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "I Found The Gown on TLC". The Futon Critic. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "First Look - Season 2 of TLC's I Found The Gown". Broadway World. April 10, 2013. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Cast information about I Found the Gown". TV Guide. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Season 2 of TLC's I Found The Gown". Broadway World. April 10, 2013. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- Conroy, Tom (2012-08-23). "'I Found the Gown,' for the select few". Media Life Magazine. Archived from the original on 2013-12-03. Retrieved 2013-11-30.