The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||June 19, 1975|
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation(s)||Film score composer|
Kelso wrote scores for several independent films, beginning in 2003. He created the score for the 2011 independent film Jacob, directing and recording live musicians. The score received the award for best music at the 45th WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival in 2012.
- 2003: Love Wine
- 2006: Blind Eye
- 2008: The Mystical Adventures of Billy Owens
- 2009: Billy Owens and the Secret of the Runes
- 2011: Jacob
- "2003 ASCAP Film Scoring Workshop with Richard Bellis". Ascap.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "Jacob Blu-ray Review". Renegade Cinema,
- "2012 Remi Winners - Worldfest". worldfest.org. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "WorldFest honors indie filmmakers - Houston Chronicle". Chron.com. 2012-04-27. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
|This article about a Canadian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|