From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iberia may refer to:
- Iberian Peninsula, comprising Portugal and Spain
- Kingdom of Iberia, an ancient Georgian kingdom
- Iberia (theme), an administrative and military unit of the Byzantine Empire
- Principate of Iberia, a conventional term for an aristocratic regime in early medieval Caucasian Georgia that flourished between the sixth and ninth centuries
- Iberia District, in the Peruvian province of Tahuamanu
- Iberia, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Iberia, Missouri, U.S., a city
- Iberia, Ohio, U.S., a census-designated place
- Iberia Parish, Louisiana, U.S.
Arts and entertainment
- Iberia (Albéniz), a piano suite by Isaac Albéniz
- Ibéria, the second of three sections of Images pour orchestre, a musical composition by Claude Debussy
- Iberia (book), by James Michener
- Iberia (airline), the largest Spanish airline
- SS Iberia, two ships
- Iberia SC, a former Spanish football club based in Zaragoza, Aragon
- Club Deportivo Social y Cultural Iberia, a football team in Los Ángeles, Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iberia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.