From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Iberia or Ibéria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iberia is a peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Iberia may also refer to:
- Caucasian Iberians
- Kingdom of Iberia (302 BC–580 AD), an ancient Georgian kingdom
- Sasanian Iberia (523–626/627), the eastern parts of Caucasian Georgia under direct Sasanian rule
- Principality of Iberia (580-880 AD), a conventional term for an aristocratic regime in early medieval Caucasian Georgia that flourished between the sixth and ninth centuries
- Iberia (theme) (c. 1000-1074), an administrative and military unit of the Byzantine Empire
- Iberia District, in the Peruvian province of Tahuamanu
- Iberia, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Iberia, Missouri, U.S., a city
- Iberia, Ohio, U.S., a census-designated place
- Iberia Parish, Louisiana, U.S.
Arts and entertainment
- Iberia (Albéniz), a piano suite by Isaac Albéniz
- Ibéria, the second of three sections of Images pour orchestre, a musical composition by Claude Debussy
- Iberia (book), by James Michener
- Iberia (airline), the largest Spanish airline (Iberia, Líneas Aéreas de España)
- SS Iberia, two ships
- Iberia SC, a former Spanish football club based in Zaragoza, Aragon
- Deportes Iberia, a Chilean football club based in Los Ángeles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iberia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.