Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Iberia or Ibéria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iberia is a peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Iberia may also refer to:
- Caucasian Iberians
- Kingdom of Iberia (302 BC–580 AD), an ancient Georgian kingdom
- Sasanian Iberia (523–626/627 AD), the eastern parts of Caucasian Georgia under direct Sasanian rule
- Principality of Iberia (580-880 AD), a conventional term for an aristocratic regime in early medieval Caucasian Georgia that flourished between the sixth and ninth centuries
- Iberia (theme) (c. 1000-1074 AD), an administrative and military unit of the Byzantine Empire
- Iberia, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Iberia, Missouri, U.S., a city
- Iberia, Ohio, U.S., a census-designated place
- Iberia District, in the Peruvian province of Tahuamanu
- Iberia Parish, Louisiana, U.S.
- Iberian Peninsula, aka Iberia, in the southwest corner of Europe
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Iberia (Albéniz), a piano suite by Isaac Albéniz
- Iberia (book), by James Michener
- Ibéria, the second of three sections of Images pour orchestre, a musical composition by Claude Debussy
- Deportes Iberia, a Chilean football club based in Los Ángeles
- Iberia SC, a former Spanish football club based in Zaragoza, Aragon
- Iberia (airline), the largest Spanish airline (Iberia, Líneas Aéreas de España)
- SS Iberia, two ships
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iberia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.