Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ibero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ibero usually refers to things related to the Iberian Peninsula, including
- Ibero-America, countries in the Americas which were formerly colonies of Spain or Portugal
- Ibero-Caucasian, proposed language family
- Ibero-Celtic, Celtic language and people of the Iberian Peninsula
- Ibero-German, people of the Iberian Peninsula living in Germany
- Ibero-Maurisian, North African culture thought to have spread from the Iberian Peninsula
- Ibero-Romance, Romance languages that developed on the Iberian Peninsula
It also refers to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.