From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ibis or ibis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ibis is a long-legged bird.
Ibis or IBIS may also refer to:
- Hinkler Ibis, a British two-seat monoplane
- Junqua Ibis, a French homebuilt aircraft design
- Ross R-2 Ibis, an American single-seat glider
- Ibis the Invincible, a heroic magician appearing in Fawcett Comics and DC Comics
- Ibis (journal), the journal of the British Ornithologists' Union
- Ibis (novel), a 1900 novel by José María Vargas Vila
- Ibis (Ovid), a single extant poem written in elegiac couplets by the Roman poet Ovid
- Ibis trilogy, a work of historical fiction by Amitav Ghosh
- "Ibis", a song by Can from the album Unlimited Edition
- Hotel Ibis, a hotel company
- Ibis Aerospace, a joint Czech-Taiwan aerospace company
- Ibis (bicycles), a bicycle manufacturer
- Ibis School, an international school in Bonn, Germany
- Íbis Sport Club, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
- Oxfam IBIS, a charitable organization of Denmark, known as IBIS until 2016 where it joined Oxfam
- Interagency Border Inspection System, a United States computer-based system for the law enforcement community
- Integrated Business Information System, a 1980s electronic office system from Plessey
- Input/output Buffer Information Specification, a semiconductor simulation model
- Integrated Ballistics Identification System, developed by Forensic Technology WAI Inc.
- Issue-Based Information System, notation for the Argumentative Design methodology to tackle complex, ill-defined problems that involve multiple stakeholders
- IBIS, an artificial intelligence unit, the villain in the PlayStation 2 video game Silent Line: Armored Core
- In-body image stabilization, a stabilization mechanism built into a camera-body rather than into a lens
- IBIS (server), Inferred Biomolecular Interaction Server
- IBIS Interconnect Modeling Specification, an ASCII-based file format
- Ibis Gómez-Vega (born 1952), Cuban-American writer
- Ibis Nieves, contestant on Road Rules X-treme Season 13
- HMAS Ibis, ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- HMS Ibis (U99), a British Royal Navy sloop commissioned in 1941 and sunk in 1942
- Ibis (1886), a steamship
- USS Ibis, more than one United States Navy ship
- Ibex (disambiguation)
- Ibus (disambiguation)
- White ibis
- All pages beginning with "Ibis"
- All pages with titles containing Ibis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.