From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ices in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ices may refer to:
ICES may stand for:
- Inflight Crew Escape System, in the Space Shuttle
- Catholic Institute of Higher Studies (Institut Catholique d'Etudes Supérieures)
- Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences
- Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors
- International Conference on Environmental Systems, an annual technical conference on manned space-systems
- International Consumer Electronics Show
- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea
- ICES – International Cultural Exchange Services
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ices.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.