From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ides may refer to:
- Ides (calendar), a day in the Roman calendar that marked the approximate middle of the month. For March, May, July, and October it is the 15th day of the month. For other Roman calendar months it is on the 13th.
- Ides of March, a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to March 15; it was marked by several religious observances and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC
- Saint Ides, an Irish saint
- Intrusion Detection Expert System
- SAP AG's IDES, Internet Demonstration and Evaluation System
- Initiative for the Development of Soria, a regional political party in Spain
- "St. Ides Heaven", a song by Elliott Smith, released on his album Elliott Smith (album)
- "St. Ides of March", a song by Soledad Brothers (band)
- "The Ides of March", a song by Iron Maiden (band)
- The Ides of March (band), American rock band that had a major hit with the song "Vehicle" in 1970
- St. Ides, a brand of malt liquor, named after the Irish saint, which in turn, inspired the songs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ides.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.