Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ides may refer to:
- Ides (calendar), a day in the Roman calendar that fell roughly in the middle of the month. In March, May, July, and October it was the 15th day of the month; in other months it was the 13th.
- Saint Ides, an Irish saint
- "St. Ides Heaven", a song by Elliott Smith, released on his album Elliott Smith (album)
- "St. Ides of March", a song by Soledad Brothers (band)
- "The Ides of March", a song by Iron Maiden (band)
- The Ides of March (band), an American rock band that had a major hit with the song "Vehicle" in 1970
- Intrusion Detection Expert System or IDES
- SAP AG's IDES, Internet Demonstration and Evaluation System
- St. Ides, a brand of malt liquor
- Initiative for the Development of Soria or IDES, a regional political party in Spain
- IDES, an acronym for Interior Design departments within universities and architectural firms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ides.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.