2018 on NdaniTV
July 4, 1991
Lagos State, Nigeria.
|Television||You Got Issues, Style 101|
Idia Aisien is a Nigerian model and TV presenter.
Aisien is of Nigerian and Cameroonian descent, was born July 4, 1991, in Lagos to champagne magnate, Dr. Joe Aisien, and jeweler, Emmanuella Aisien. Her father is the wine and spirits dealer, Dr. Joe Aisien, and her mother is the jeweler, Emmanuella Aisien.
As a teenager, Aisien attended Atlantic Hall High School, in Lagos. She then moved to the United States, where she attained a B.A. in journalism from American University in Washington, D.C., and an M.S. in international public relations and global corporate communications from New York University.
Aisien has worked with Fox 5 News, the AARP Foundation, Discovery Communications, the Foreign Policy Initiative, the United Nations and Atlas Mara. She has modeled for many brands, such as BMW, Vogue, LAN Airlines, Black Opal, Nivea, Alice + Olivia, J Brand, Cashhimi, Samantha Pleet, Jovani, Evelyn Lambert, Nikki Angelique, An Alili and Sway Hair Ltd. In Nigeria, Idia currently hosts You Got Issues and Style 101 on Spice TV, and the Mega Millions Lottery Draw on Silverbird.
- ""I'm Quite Expensive" – Idia Aisien On Modelling & Building A Brand Away From Her Famous Last Name – Nigerian Entertainment Today". Nigerian Entertainment Today. 2018-04-10. Retrieved 2018-09-08.
- "TV host and model sheds light on her career and passion for giving back". Pulse Nigeria. 17 January 2016.
- "Model & TV Presenter Idia Aisien is Fierce as a Style Muse for Genevieve Magazine's July Fashion Editorial". BellaNaija. 2 August 2016.
- "Model and Media Personality, Idia Aisien, Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Images". 360nobs Fashion. 4 July 2016.
- "Nigerian model/TV presenter/actress Idia Aisien slays in Genevieve Mag Fashion Editorial". Linda Ikeji. 3 August 2016.
- "Idia Aisien Is The It Girl Of Maju X BMW Fashion Campaign". Style Vitae. 9 September 2016.
- "5 MINS WITH IDIA AISIEN". Vanguard Allure. 11 November 2015.
- "Star Spotlight: Idia Aisien". The Guardian Life Magazine. 11 November 2015.
- "5 MINS WITH IDIA AISIEN". Elle Magazine. 11 November 2015.