Igala or IGALA may refer to:
- IGALA, the International Gender and Language Association, an interdisciplinary academic organization
- Igala Kingdom, a pre-colonial West African state
- Igala language, a Volta–Niger language
- Igala people, an ethnic group in Nigeria
- Igala Union, a former political party in Nigeria
- Volkswagen Igala, a compact car marketed in Nigeria, 1976–1980
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Igala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.