Jump to navigation Jump to search
Igala or IGALA may refer to:
- IGALA, the International Gender and Language Association, an interdisciplinary academic organization
- Igala Kingdom, a pre-colonial West African state
- Igala language, a Volta–Niger language
- Igala people, an ethnic group in Nigeria
- Igala Union, a former political party in Nigeria
- Volkswagen Igala, a compact car marketed in Nigeria, 1976–1980
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Igala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.