Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin (2011 TV series)
|Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin|
|Also known as||Only You|
|Created by||Dode Cruz|
|Based on||Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin (2001)|
|Directed by||Roderick A.P. Lindayag|
|Creative director(s)||Jun Lana|
|Theme music composer||Louie Ocampo|
|Opening theme||"Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin"|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||90|
|Executive producer(s)||Joseph T. Aleta|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||22-33 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||October 10, 2011 –|
February 10, 2012
Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin (International title: Only You / lit. Only You That Will Be Loved) is a Philippine television drama romance series broadcast by GMA Network. The series is a remake of the 2001 television series of the same title. Directed by Roderick Lindayag, it stars Barbie Forteza, Joshua Dionisio, Kristofer Martin and Joyce Ching. It premiered on October 10, 2011 on the network's Afternoon Prime line up replacing Sinner or Saint. The series concluded on February 10, 2012 with a total of 90 episodes. It was replaced by The Good Daughter in its timeslot.
Mylene and Clarissa are cousins and best friends. When a landslide strikes their community, Mylene suffers from amnesia. Clarissa later ends up in a slum area and grows up under the care of a family of crooks. While Mylene lives as Katherine, with the woman who saved her from the landslide. Clarissa meets Ferdinand, and mistakes her for being his missing daughter for she is wearing the necklace that Mylene gave to her. Seeing this as an opportunity to live a comfortable life, Clarissa pretends to be Mylene.
Cast and characters
- Lead cast
- Barbie Forteza as Mylene Avelino Fuentebella / Katherine Somera
- Joshua Dionisio as Charles Ballesteros
- Kristofer Martin as Jepoy Dimaculangan
- Joyce Ching as Clarissa Delos Angeles
- Supporting cast
- Gardo Versoza as Ferdinand Fuentebella
- Sheryl Cruz as Amara Luna
- Tanya Garcia as Lilian Avelino-Fuentebella
- Ehra Madrigal as Katrina
- Matet de Leon as Ising Somera
- Ernie Garcia as Badong
- Maricar de Mesa as Helena
- Karla Estrada as Loida
- Shirley Fuentes as Raquel
- Victor Aliwalas as Rommel
- Ella Cruz as Britney
- Carmen Soriano as Corazon
- Joko Diaz as Berto
- Kier Legaspi as Joel
- Teejay Marquez as Victor
- Cara Eriguel as Josie
- Chunggay Riego as mayordoma
- Tess Bomb as Tessie
- Guest cast
- Sarah Lahbati as young Amara
- Bianca King as young Katherine
- Diva Montelaba as young Lilian
- Elmo Magalona as young Ferdinand
- Julia Joan Chua as young Clarissa
According to AGB Nielsen Philippines' Mega Manila household television ratings, the pilot episode of Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin earned a 15.9% rating. While the final episode scored a 22.2% rating.
- "Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin (Full Episodes) - YouTube". Retrieved October 8, 2018.
- "Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin". Retrieved August 11, 2018.
- Santiago, Erwin (October 11, 2011). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila People & Household Ratings (Oct. 7-10): Eat Bulaga! and Munting Heredera maintain top positions". Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- Santiago, Erwin (February 14, 2012). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila People & Household Ratings (Feb. 10-13): My Beloved makes strong debut; Survivor Philippines finale rules". Retrieved March 2, 2018.