|Owner(s)||Italian Media Corporation|
|Circulation||20,000 (as of 2005)|
It was established in Melbourne by Tarcisio Valmorbida and Ubaldo Larobina, and the first issue was published on November 4, 1959. Il Globo had a circulation of over 20,000 based on claimed circulation by the newspaper, one of the largest amongst non-English language publications in Australia.
Il Globo reports not only issues and news regarding Italy and Australia but reports on issues that relate to the local Italian-Australian community in Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory and Victoria
- Publication:Il Globo (Italian) / National Circulation:20200/ Note:... based on claimed circulation by newspapers, Ethnic Media ,Multicultural Marketing & Management Archived May 5, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Mascitelli, Bruno and Battiston, Simone (eds.) (2009), Il Globo. Fifty Years of an Italian Newspaper in Australia, Connor Court Publishing, Ballan, Victoria. ISBN 978-1-921421-31-0
- Mascitelli, Bruno and Battiston, Simone (2008), The Italian expatriate vote in Australia. Democratic right, democratic wrong or political opportunism?, Connor Court Publishing, Ballan, Victoria. ISBN 978-1-921421-09-9
- Pascoe, Robert (1987), Buongiorno Australia. Our Italian Heritage, Greenhouse Publications, Richmond, Victoria. ISBN 0-86436-062-2
- Pascoe, Robert (1989), 'The Italian Press in Australia,' in Abe (I.) Wade Ata and Colin Ryan, The Ethnic Press in Australia, Academia Press and Footprint Publications, Melbourne, Victoria, pp. 201–206. ISBN 0-9589668-2-6
|This Melbourne-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|