Albanian patrol vessel Iliria (P 131)
Albanian Naval Brigade patrol vessel Iliria.
|Builder:||Damen Group, Netherlands|
|Class and type:||Damen Stan Patrol 4207|
|Length:||42.8 m (140 ft)|
|Beam:||7.1 m (23 ft)|
|Speed:||26 knots (48 km/h; 30 mph)|
The Iliria is a patrol vessel of the Albanian Navy Brigade, built by the Damen Group. She was the first Damen Stan 4207 patrol vessel to be built for Albania, and was commissioned in 2008. She was built in the Netherlands, while the remaining vessels were built in Albania.
- "SENTINEL Class Patrol Boat: Media Round Table" (PDF). United States Coast Guard. 2008-09-30. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-10-03. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- "Difesa albanese ordina 4 pattugliatori a Damen Shipyards". dedalonews. 2007-11-15. Archived from the original on 2009-10-03.
- "Iliria to Albania". Transport & Offshore Services. Archived from the original on 2009-10-04.
- Joris Janssen Lok (2007-10-01). "Barbados Bound". Aviation Week. Archived from the original on 2009-10-03.
- "reference-list-navy-vessels.pdf" (PDF). Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "The first ship is produced at Pasha-Liman". Albanian Ministry of Defense. 2011-09-13. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
The first ship of the STAN PATROL 4207 project, which bears the name ILIRIA P-131, was produced in the Netherlands and handed over to the Albanian Coast Guard in August 2008. While the production of the second ship of the project, which is the first, produced in the Pasha Liman Shipyard, was launched in May 2009. The ship that bears the name ‘ORIKU’ P-231 will be commissioned in late November 2011. The third ship, ‘Lisus’ P-132, will be operational in 2012 and the fourth ‘Butrinti’ P-232 in 2013, the year that marks the completion of this program.
- "Albania Coast Guard (Albania), The market - Europe". Jane's Naval Construction and Retrofit Markets. Archived from the original on 2009-10-07.
- "Patrol boat design -- cheaper by the dozen?". Ship and Boat International. December 2008. Archived from the original on 2009-10-07.