Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up illuminator or illuminators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illuminator may refer to:
- Illuminator (backlight), an electro luminescent backlight used in some Casio watches
- A light source
- Illuminator (sometimes limner), an artist who adds illustrations and decorations to illuminated manuscripts
- Illuminator, a narrowly focused radar beam whose reflected signal is used to obtain a missile lock-on
- The Illuminator, a political art collective based in New York City
- Saint Gregory the Illuminator (250s–330s)
- Euthymius the Illuminator (950s–1020s)
- Saint Sava (1169–1235)
- Folkestone Folk/Punk Band Illuminator. from the late 1990s. that featured Dr Chair.
- Progressive Metalcore Band Illuminator. started in 2012. Recorded recent single "Dreamer//Deceiver"
- One of the games included in the NES game pack Action 52
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illuminator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.