Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up illuminator or illuminators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illuminator may refer to:
- A light source
- Limner, an illustrator of manuscripts
- Illuminator radar
- The Illuminator, a political art collective based in New York City
- Gregory the Illuminator (250s–330s)
- Euthymius the Illuminator (950s–1020s)
- Saint Sava, known as Illuminator of the Serbs (1169–1235)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illuminator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.