From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impaler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An impaler is a person who inflicts impalement.
- The Impaler, nickname of professional wrestler and politician Jonathon Sharkey (b. 1964)
- Vlad the Impaler (1431–1476/77), posthumous name given to Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia
- Impaler (band), Death Metal band from Leamington Spa UK
- Impaler (band), horror punk band from Minnesota
- Lex the Impaler, American pornographic film series starring Lexington Steele
- Nikos the Impaler, 2003 b-grade American splatter film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impaler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.