From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Imperial Army is literally an army of any empire. However, only some empires in history and in fiction have actually referred to their armies as "The Imperial Army."
Former Imperial Armies
- Late Imperial Army of the Western Roman Empire (until 476)
- Late Imperial Army of the Eastern Roman Empire (until 640)
- Imperial Roman Army (until 284)
- The Imperial Army of the Holy Roman Empire (until 1806)
- The Army of the Holy Roman Emperor until 1806)
- The Imperial German Army (German Empire) (1871-1918)
- the Austro-Hungarian Army (1804-1918)
- the Imperial Russian Army (1721-1917)
- The French Imperial Army (1804-1814 and 1815)
- The Imperial Japanese Army
- The Imperial Chinese Army
- The Manchukuo Imperial Army
- The Imperial Iranian Army
- The Imperial Army (Star Wars) of the fictional Galactic Empire in Star Wars
- The Imperial Army of the Archadian Empire in the video game Final Fantasy XII
- The Imperial Army of the Imperium of Man in Warhammer 40000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imperial Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.