From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Imperial University (disambiguation))
Imperial University may refer to:
- Imperial University (Université Impériale) or University of France, the French university re-organisation initiated by Napoleon.
- The National Seven Universities (全国七大学 zenkoku shichidaigaku?) of Japan, originally founded as Imperial Universities before World War II
- University of Tokyo, known in the late 19th century as first Imperial University and then Tokyo Imperial University
- Keijō Imperial University, founded under Japanese rule, now part of Seoul National University, Korea
- National Taiwan University, founded under Japanese rule as "Taihoku (Taipei) Imperial University"
- Imperial University of Vilna; now Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Imperial University of Warsaw; now University of Warsaw, Poland
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Taixue and Guozijian during imperial China
- A former English name for Peking University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imperial University.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.