|Occupation||Journalist, novelist, short story writer, children's writer, playwright|
Inês Pedrosa (born August 15, 1962 in Coimbra) is a Portuguese journalist, novelist, short story writer, children's writer and playwright. She was director of the Casa Fernando Pessoa. Her novels have also been published in Brazil, Croatia, Germany, Italy and Spain.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Mais Ninguém Tem (1991, children's short story)
- A Instrução dos Amantes (1992, novel)
- Nas Tuas Mãos (1997, novel)
- Fazes-me Falta (pt) (2002)
- Fica Comigo Esta Noite (pt) (2003)
- 12 Mulheres e 1 Cadela (2005, play)
- A Eternidade e o Desejo ( 2005, novel)
- Os Íntimos ( 2010, novel)
- Dentro de Ti Ver o Mar ( 2012, novel)
- Desamparo ( 2015, novel)
- Desnorte ( 2016, short-stories)
- Revelation Award from the Clube de Jornalistas (1985)
- Journalism Award for Mulheres magazine (1985)
- Sampaio Bruno Award from the Clube de Jornalistas do Porto (1992)
- Prémio Máxima da Literatura for Nas Tuas Mãos
- Prémio Máxima de Literatura for "Os Íntimos"
- "CURRICULUM DE INÊS PEDROSA" (PDF). www.inespedrosa.com (in Portuguese). Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "Inês Pedrosa". area.dgidc.min-edu.pt (in Portuguese). Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "Inês Pedrosa". cvc.instituto-camoes.pt (in Portuguese). Instituto Camões. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "Inês Pedrosa demite-se da Casa Fernando Pessoa". www.jn.pt (in Portuguese). April 25, 2014. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- Official website (in Portuguese)
|This article about a Portuguese writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|