In Real Life
Real life is a phrase used originally in literature to distinguish between actual and fictional or idealized worlds, and in acting to distinguish between performers and the characters they portray. More recently it has become a popular term on the Internet to describe events, people, activities and interactions occurring offline, or otherwise, not primarily through the medium of the internet.
In Real Life may refer to:
- In Real Life (band), an American boy band emanating from the TV series Boy Band
- In Real Life (film), 2008 Dutch drama film directed by Robert Jan Westdijk
- In Real Life (TV series), Canadian reality television series
- In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World, book by Joey Graceffa
- Real Life (disambiguation)
- Dan in Real Life, 2007 American comedy-drama film directed by Peter Hedges
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In Real Life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.