From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up in extremis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In extremis or extremis may refer to:
- Extremis (2005-2006), a six-issue story arc from the Marvel Comics series Iron Man (vol. 4), published in issues 1 through 6
- Extremis (2016), a Netflix Original short documentary about end of life care, shot at an Intensive Care Unit at Highland Hospital, in Oakland, California
- Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom, an attraction at the London Dungeon
- In extremis, a Latin phrase meaning "in the farthest reaches" or "at the point of death"
- In Extremis (Days Between Stations album), 2013
- In extremis (film), a 2000 film by Etienne Faure
- In Extremis (play), a 2006 play by Howard Brenton
- In Extremis (Thinking Plague album), 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In extremis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.