From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up in extremis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In extremis or extremis may refer to:
- In extremis, a Latin phrase meaning "in the farthest reaches" or "at the point of death"
- In Extremis (Days Between Stations album), 2013
- In Extremis (Thinking Plague album), 1998
- In extremis (film), a 2000 film by Etienne Faure
- In Extremis (play), a 2006 play by Howard Brenton
- Extremis, an Iron Man story arc
- Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom, an attraction at the London Dungeon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In extremis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.