Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up in extremis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In extremis is a Latin phrase meaning "in the farthest reaches" or "at the point of death."
In extremis or extremis may also refer to:
- Extremis (2005–2006), a six-issue story arc from the Marvel Comics series Iron Man (vol. 4), published in issues 1 through 6
- Extremis (film), a 2016 Netflix Original short documentary about end-of-life care
- Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom, an attraction at the London Dungeon
- In Extremis (Days Between Stations album), 2013
- In extremis (film), a 2000 film by Etienne Faure
- In Extremis (play), a 2006 play by Howard Brenton
- In Extremis (Thinking Plague album), 1998
- "Extremis" (Doctor Who), the sixth episode of the tenth series of the series Doctor Who
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In extremis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.