In the Night
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the Night may refer to:
- In the Night (ballet), a ballet in one act by Jerome Robbins to nocturnes of Frédéric Chopin
Film and TV
- In the Night (film), a 1922 silent film directed by Frank Richardson
- Dans la nuit (film), a 1929 silent film by Charles Vanel
- In the Night (Dream Evil album), 2010
- In the Night (Cheryl Lynn album), 1981
- In the Night Tour, a concert tour by Brazilian singer Kelly Key
- "In the Night" (song), a 2015 song by The Weeknd from Beauty Behind the Madness
- "In the Night", a 1980 song by Blackfoot from Tomcattin'
- "In the Night", a 1985 song by the Pet Shop Boys
- "In the Night", a song by Rock Goddess from Hell Hath No Fury
- In the Night Garden..., a British children's television series that ran from 2007 to 2009
- In the Night Kitchen, a 1970 children's book by writer Maurice Sendak
- The Orphan's Tales: In the Night Garden, a 2006 novel by Catherynne M. Valente
- Strangers in the Night (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title In the Night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.