In the Night is a ballet made by New York City Ballet balletmaster Jerome Robbins to solo piano music of Chopin:
The premiere took place on Thursday, January 29, 1970, at the New York State Theater, Lincoln Center, with costumes by Anthony Dowell and lighting by Jennifer Tipton. Robbins made three other ballets to Chopin's music: The Concert, 1956; Dances at a Gathering, 1969; and Other Dances, 1976, made on Mikhail Baryshnikov and Natalia Makarova.
- Repertory Week, NYCB, Winter season, 2008 repertory, week 6
- NY Times, Jack Anderson, January 14, 1986
- NY Times, Anna Kisselgoff, June 8, 1994
- NY Times, Jennifer Dunning, May 2, 2000
- NY Times, Claudia La Rocco, February 11, 2006