|Look up incendiary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incendiary means "capable of causing fire". It may also refer to:
- Incendiary device, a device designed to cause fires
- Incendiary ammunition, a projectile designed to set fire to a target
- Incendiary (novel), a novel by Chris Cleave
- Incendiary (film), a 2008 film based on the Cleave novel
- Incendiary: The Willingham Case, a 2011 documentary film about the Cameron Todd Willingham arson murder case
- Incendiary (band), a hardcore punk band from Long Island, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incendiary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.