Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incendiary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incendiary means "capable of causing fire". It may also refer to:
- Incendiary device, a device designed to cause fires
- Incendiary ammunition, a projectile designed to set fire to a target
- Incendiary (novel), a novel by Chris Cleave
- Incendiary (film), a 2008 film based on the Cleave novel
- Incendiary: The Willingham Case, a 2011 documentary film about the Cameron Todd Willingham arson murder case
- Incendiary (band), a hardcore punk band from Long Island, New York
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incendiary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.