|Look up incline, inclined, or inclining in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incline, inclined, inclining, or inclination may refer to:
- Incline, California
- Inclined plane, a flat surface whose endpoints are at different heights
- Inclined orbit, an orbital plane is tipped away from the equator
- cable hauled railways, a steeply graded railway that uses a cable or rope to haul trains
- Inclined loop, a feature found on some roller coasters
- Inclined rig, a method of rigging a sail to direct the force of the sails in such a way as to reduce heeling
- Inclined tower, a tower that was intentionally built at an incline
- Inclining test, to determine a ship's stability and the coordinates of its center of gravity
- Funicular (or funicular railway, a type of cable railway), a cable railway in which a cable attached moves cars up and down a steep slope
- Slope, steepness, incline, or grade of a line
- Grade (slope), of a topographic feature or constructed element
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.