|Edited by||Nalin Surie|
SAGE Publications (India)
|Find out here|
India Quarterly is a peer reviewed journal. This is forum for discussion on matters concerning international relations and national foreign policies. It is published quarterly by SAGE Publications in association with Indian Council of World Affairs.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Abstracting and indexing
India Quarterly is abstracted and indexed in:
- Research Papers in Economics
- EBSCO: Australia/New Zealand Reference Centre
- ProQuest: Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- ProQuest: Political Affairs Information Service
- Thomson Reuters: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)