From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian Island can refer to several places:
- Indian Island, Washington
- Penobscot Indian Island Reservation, near Old Town, Maine, known colloqially in Maine as Indian Island.
- Indian Island (Lake Erie)
- Indian Island (Humboldt Bay) located in Humboldt Bay, United States. This place name is derived from the Native American population of Wiyot people who once lived on the island.
- Indian Island (South Oyster Bay) part of Copiague, New York, located on the confluence of Strongs Creek and the East West Channel on South Oyster Bay. Most of the island comprises Copiague Neck County Park.
- Indian Island is the name of the main setting in the novel And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, also known as "Ten Little Indians".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.