From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up individual, individuality, or individualism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Individual is a person or any specific object in a group of things.
Individual, Individualism or Individuality may also refer to:
- Individualism, a moral, political, or social outlook, that stresses human independence and the importance of individual self-reliance and liberty
- The Individual, the journal of the Society for Individual Freedom
- Individual rights, liberal concept of rights distinct from civil rights, legal rights, and group rights
- Individual capacity, in law, one's status as a natural person, distinct from any other role
- Atomism (social), the belief that society should be viewed in terms of the individual's importance and that society is artificially constructed
- Methodological individualism, a philosophical method aimed at explaining and understanding broad society
- Biocentric individualism, a system of environmental ethics proposed by Gary Varner
- Individualist anarchism, holds that individual conscience and the pursuit of self-interest should not be constrained by any collective body or public authority
- Individualist feminism, also known as libertarian feminism or ifeminism
- The Individualist, 1995 album by Todd Rundgren, under the pseudonym "TR-i"
- "Individual", a song on Stranger Than Fiction, 1994 album by Bad Religion
- "The Individual", a song on Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space, 1997 album by Spiritualized
- "Individuality", a song on Scam, 2000 album by The Screaming Jets
- Individual Computers, German retrocomputing hardware company
- Individual sport, as opposed to a team sport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Individual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.