Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up individual, individuality, or individualism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Individual is a person or any specific object in a group of things.
Individual, Individualism or Individuality may also refer to:
- Individualism, a moral, political, or social outlook, that stresses human independence and the importance of individual self-reliance and liberty
- The Individual, the journal of the Society for Individual Freedom
- Individual rights, liberal concept of rights distinct from civil rights, legal rights, and group rights
- Individual capacity, in law, one's status as a natural person, distinct from any other role
- Atomism (social), the belief that society should be viewed in terms of the individual's importance and that society is artificially constructed
- Methodological individualism, a philosophical method aimed at explaining and understanding broad society
- Individualist anarchism, holds that individual conscience and the pursuit of self-interest should not be constrained by any collective body or public authority
- Individualist feminism, also known as libertarian feminism or ifeminism
- Individuals (album), a 1982 album by Sunnyboys
- The Individualist, 1995 album by Todd Rundgren, under the pseudonym "TR-i"
- "Individual", a song on Stranger Than Fiction, 1994 album by Bad Religion
- "The Individual", a song on Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space, 1997 album by Spiritualized
- "Individuality", a song on Scam, 2000 album by The Screaming Jets
- Individual Computers, German retrocomputing hardware company
- Individual sport, as opposed to a team sport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Individual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.