From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inga is a genus of tropical trees and shrubs.
Inga or Ingá may also refer to:
- Ingá, district of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro state, Brazil
- Ingá, Paraíba, city in Paraíba state, Brazil
- Ingå, municipality of Finland
- Inga Lake, a Canadian lake along the Alaska Highway
- Inga Falls, a waterfall on the Congo River
- Inga dams, dams and hydroelectric power generators on the Congo river
- Inga (novel), a 2014 novel by Poile Sengupta
- Inga people, a group of indigenous peoples in Colombia
- Inga Kichwa, their language
- Inga (film), a 1968 film by Joseph W. Sarno
- Inka (dharma) or Inga, Zen Buddhist concept
- Inga, a character in the 1974 comedy film Young Frankenstein
- Inga (moth), a genus of moths in the family Oecophoridae
- "Inga", an episode of M*A*S*H
- Prince Inga of Pingaree, a character in Rinkitink in Oz
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll named Inga
Inga is the feminine version of the Scandinavian name Ingvar.
- Inga of Varteig (c. 1185 – 1234), mistress of King Haakon III of Norway and the mother of King Haakon IV
- Inga Abel (1946–2000), German actress
- Inga Åberg (1773–1837), Swedish actress and singer
- Inga Afonina (born 1969), Russian diver
- Inga Arshakyan (born 1982), Armenian singer
- Inga Muscio (born 1966), American feminist author
- Inga Swenson (born 1932), American actress
- Inga Tidblad (1901–1975), Swedish actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.