From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inger may refer to:
As a given name or surname:
- Inger (given name), a list of people
- Inger, the main character of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Girl Who Trod on a Loaf
- Robert F. Inger (born 1920), American herpetologist
- Stella Inger, American television journalist
- Inger!, a 2006 political book
- Inger, Minnesota, United States, an unincorporated community and census-designated place
- Izhora River, also known as the Inger River, a tributary of the Neva River in Russia
- Inger (programming language)
- SS Inger (1930), a cargo ship torpedoed and sunk by a German U-boat in World War II - see List of shipwrecks in August 1941 (23 August)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.