|Look up inhaler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An inhaler is a device used for delivering medication into the body via the lungs.
Inhaler may also refer to:
- Inhaler (album), by Tad, 1993
- "Inhaler", song by Hooverphonic, from the album A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular, 1996
- "Inhaler", song by Cordelia's Dad, from the album What It Is, 2002
- "Inhaler" (Miles Kane song), released only as a single, 2010
- "Inhaler" (Foals song), from the album Holy Fire, 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inhaler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.