|Look up insatiable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insatiable may refer to:
- Insatiable (film), a 1980 American pornographic film starring Marilyn Chambers
- Insatiable (TV series), an upcoming 2018 Netflix TV series
- The Insatiable (2006), American vampire horror film
- Diario de una Ninfómana (2008), Spanish film, released in the US and Britain as Insatiable - Diary of a Nymphomaniac
- Insatiable (novel) (2003), memoir by Valérie Tasso
- Insatiable (album) (2010), by Nadine Coyle
- "Insatiable" (Prince song) (1992)
- "Insatiable" (Darren Hayes song) (2002)
- "Insatiable" (Elise Estrada song) (2007)
- "Insatiable" (Nadine Coyle song), title track and lead single
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insatiable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.