|Circulation||42,614 Monthly (CAB)|
|Publisher||Outdoor Sports Publishing|
Gold Coast QLD
Inside Golf is an Australian-based golf publication covering golf news, stories, events and features for golf across Australia. Distributed free in pro shops, social clubs and retail outlets across Australia, the publication is Australia's highest-circulating (CAB Audited) golf publication, with a circulation of 42,614 copies per month.
History and profile
Inside Golf was established in 1991. The magazine is published by Outdoor Sports Publishing, a Gold Coast (Queensland) based publisher that also publishes Inside Golf Travel.
In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014independent surveys by Golf Research Australia  and Sports Marketing Surveys concluded that Inside Golf is the most regularly read monthly golf publication in Australia, placing it above all other golf newsstand and subscription publications in the country.
Publisher: Sam Arthur
Editor: Richard Fellner
Senior Writer: David Newbery
Main Office: Gold Coast, Queensland.
Editorial: Nunawading, Victoria
- "Audited Media Association of Australia". Audited Media Association. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Golf Travel Archive". Inside Golf. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "GBAS; Golf Business Advisory Services". Jb advisory. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Inside Golf named Australia's Most Read Golf Magazine for 3rd straight year". Golf Industry Central. 5 June 2012. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Media Kit 2015" (PDF). Golf Marketing Group. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Inside Golf Magazine on the App Store". Itunes. 22 June 2014. Retrieved 17 October 2015.