From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inspector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inspector is a police rank and an administrative position.
Inspector or The Inspector may also refer to:
- Inspector, a person working in the field of inspection
- The Inspector, a cartoon series based on the Inspector Clouseau character from the Pink Panther films
- Inspector (1956 film), a Bollywood suspense thriller film, directed by Shakti Samanta
- The Inspector (1962 film), a drama starring Stephen Boyd and Dolores Hart
- Inspector (1968 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Inspector (1970 film), a Bollywood action thriller film
- The Inspector, a 1973 collection of drawings by The New Yorker cartoonist Saul Steinberg
- Inspector (role variant), a personality type in the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
- Inspector window, a type of computing window
- Inspector (band), a Mexican music band, which fuses ska and reggae with Mexican rhythms
- Inspector (Chalcostephia flavifrons), a species of dragonfly
- Inspector general, an investigative official
- Inspectorate, a body charged with reporting on some institution in its field of competence
- Inspector window
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inspector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.