Jump to navigation Jump to search
Institutiones may refer to several works:
- Institutes of Gaius, legal textbook, written about 161 AD
- Institutes of Justinian, Latin: Institutiones Justiniani or "Justinian's Institutes", sixth century, largely based upon the Institutes of Gaius
- Institutiones Divinarum et Saecularium Litterarum, an encyclopedic work by Cassiodorus, sixth century
- Institutio canonicorum Aquisgranensis, Institutiones Aquisgranenses, the Instruction of canons of Aachen, disseminated in 816
- Institutiones calculi differentialis, Leonhard Euler, published 1755
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Institutiones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.