This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|InterConsult Bulgaria (ICB)|
Founder and CEO,
InterConsult Bulgaria (ICB) is a Bulgarian provider of software development outsourcing services, established in 1996. The company focuses on agile software development primarily based on Microsoft's technology stack. Its core competencies incl. the development of business process management/automation and decision support systems, software platforms and applications for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), as well as 3D simulation and Augmented/Virtual Reality apps. ICB has delivered more than 350 projects for more than 50 customers in 10 countries.
- 1996 - ICB (Interconsult Bulgaria Ltd.) is established as a Bulgarian-Norwegian company, part of the Norwegian IT consulting group Interconsult ASA.
- 2004 - Following the acquisition of Interconsult ASA and its shares in its subsidiaries, ICB becomes part of the Danish engineering consulting group COWI A/S.
- 2008 - With a management buyout performed by the company's Bulgarian founders, ICB becomes a 100% private Bulgarian company.
- 2010 - Wins the European IT Excellence Award 2010 at IT Europa.
- 2011 - Becomes a 100+ employee company.
- 2013 - Wins the Microsoft Bulgarian Partner of the Year 2013 award.
|Kongsberg Digital (KDI)||K-IMS (Kongsberg Information Management System), a software system for real-time monitoring, condition-based maintenance, and decision support for fleets of vessels and oil rigs.|
|Kongsberg Maritime (KM)||K-Tools Application Integration Solution|
|Kongsberg Maritime (||Offshore Vessel Simulator software development|
|Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant||Implementing Good Practices from ITIL|
United Bulgarian Bank
- Basic information about Interconsult Bulgaria
- ICB won European IT Excellence Award for 2010
- "Innovative Big Data Platform Revolutionizes Maritime Fleet Management". customers.microsoft.com. 2017-04-10. Retrieved 2017-04-10.