Ben Fink (photography)
It focuses primarily on recipes and foods appropriate for romantic settings and seduction, covering traditionally sexually-associated foods such as chocolate, strawberries, oysters, honey, and avocados, as well as less-traditional foods such as pine nuts, coffee, and chiles. The recipes are illustrated with numerous personal stories interviewed for each edition and extensive, non-explicit erotic photography.
According to the book's official website, at least 240,000 copies have been sold and the book was extensively reviewed in both editions by both print and electronic media.
- "HOT!media". Mother Jones. September–October 1997.
- "Los Angeles Times Cookbook Hot List". The Los Angeles Times. February 18, 1998.
- "InterCourses Authors". InterCourses.
- "InterCourses Aphrodisiacs". InterCourses.
- "Top 10 sexy cookbooks". Fox News. January 29, 2013.
|This article about a cook book or other food, drink, or cooking-related non-fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|