From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intercourse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intercourse may refer to:
- Intercourse (book), a 1987 book by Andrea Dworkin
- InterCourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook, a 1997 book by Martha Hopkins and Randall Lockridge with photography by Ben Fink
- Intercourse (The Tokens album), a 1971 album by American vocal group The Tokens
- Intercourse (S'Express album), a 1991 studio album by English dance music act S'Express
- Non-Intercourse Act (1809) – regarding trade
- Nonintercourse Act – (also known as the Indian Intercourse Act or the Indian Nonintercourse Act) a collective name given to six statutes passed by the Congress in 1790, 1793, 1796, 1799, 1802, and 1834
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intercourse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.