This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
INTERMAT is an international exhibition of equipment, machinery and techniques for the construction and materials industries, which is held every three years in Paris.
INTERMAT is a major international event showing the equipment and techniques used in the international building and civil engineering sectors. It's the world's third largest exhibition in this sector.
|Frequency||Every 3 years|
|Location(s)||Parc des Expositions de Villepinte, Paris France|
|Participants||1 500 exhibitors (70% international)|
|Attendance||183 000 visitors|
First called EXPOMAT, the exhibition was initially held at the Paris – Le Bourget Airport. The show only became INTERMAT in 1988 when it took place at Parc des Expositions de Villepinte for the very first time.
Several manufacturers display their construction machinery and equipment in a dedicated outdoor demonstration area called INTERMAT Demo, providing the opportunity to highlight machinery and equipment performance in simulated working conditions. The programme includes demonstrations of site machinery: backhoe loaders, mechanical diggers, mini-excavators, loaders and graders.
Sectors of activity
- Earthmoving : machines and equipment for earthmoving work, compaction equipment for earthmoving work, special tunneling and gallery boring equipment, components, equipments and accessories
- Demolition : components, equipments and accessories, demolition and recycling equipment
- Buildings : components, equipment and accessories for building, formwork, scaffolding and shoring
- Concrete Industry : construction materials for fresh concrete, plant and equipment for concrete production, machines for bending, rolling, cutting and welding concrete rebars, concrete cutting equipment, new technology and engineering for concrete industry
- Roads : component, equipment, accessories for roads
- Minerals : machines the materials industry, component, equipment, accessories for minerals
- Foundations : drilling /special foundations equipment, component, equipment, accessories for foundations
- Lifting : materials and equipments, component, equipment, accessories, anti-collision systems
- Handling : materials and equipments, anti-collision systems
- Transportation : transport equipment, component, equipment, accessories
- Components, equipment and accessories
- Engineering, services
A global offering, assembled by the principal international construction equipment manufacturers: Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Volvo, Liebherr, JCB, Bobcat Company, Haulotte Group, Case New Holland, John Deere, Michelin, Wirtgen, Groupe Fayat, Mécalac Ahlmann, Manitou, etc.
- The industry’s decision-makers, expert channels and users:
- Global construction leaders,
- Construction companies,
- Equipment manufacturers, distributors and rental firms,
- Users (heavy plant drivers, mechanics, hoisting machine operators, crane drivers, masons, etc.)
- Industrialists and material traders,
- Contracting authorities,
- Service companies and financial institutions.
INTERMAT, International Exhibition for Construction & Infrastructure
INTERMAT, the International exhibition for construction and infrastructure, will take place from 23 to 28 April 2018 at Paris Nord Villepinte, France.
- 1,500 exhibitors, 70% non-French from 40 countries
- 183,000 visitors, 35% non-French from 167 countries
- 30+ official delegations from 15 countries
INTERMAT, the construction trade show has adjusted its sector organisation to respond to visitor expectations (more clearly specified sectors, a more efficient visiting experience and greater emphasis on innovation) arranging the event around 4 activity sectors for optimal clarity.
- Earthmoving & Demolition
- Roads, Minerals & Foundations
- Buildings & Concrete Industry
- Lifting, Handling & Transportation
In 2018, INTERMAT Paris offer 3 news services :
- INVITED EXPENSES-PAID by INTERMAT and professionals with investment and procurement plans will come and meet you.
- NETWORKING events to foster dialogue and develop your client portfolio.
- A free MATCHMAKING SERVICE between exhibitors and visitors, 100% TARGETED and qualified to maximise your business development opportunities.
En 2018, after the hugely successful first edition of World of Concrete Europe, held concurrently with INTERMAT 2015, the organisers of INTERMAT and World of Concrete have decided to join forces once again to produce World of Concrete Europe, to take place from 23 to 28 April 2018 at the Parc des Expositions, Paris Nord Villepinte, France during INTERMAT, International Exhibition for Construction and Infrastructure.
Pre-Intermat : An International Media Springboard
Held three months prior to the show, Pre-INTERMAT is unquestionably one of the main events universally acclaimed by the world’s trade and business media invited to this two day gathering where thy will meet with 100 construction industry players registered at INTERMAT the construction trade show.
PRE-INTERMAT: AN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA SPRINGBOARD
- 2 days of exclusive networking between exhibitors and the international media
- 150 journalists
- 100 exhibitors
- The winners of the INTERMAT Innovation Awards announced exclusively
- Located at the centre of Paris
Pre-INTERMAT generates more than 30% of media coverage before the show, three quarters of which in the international press.
Intermat Innovation Awards
As an international showcase for innovation, the INTERMAT Innovation Awards competition distinguishes equipment, techniques, services or products that contribute to progress in the construction and materials industry.
- Bilan d'Intermat 2012 Forum Chantiers (Publié le 18/07/2012)
- Bilan d'Intermat : un baromètre de la croissance rassurant pour 2012 BFM Business (Publié le 02/05/2012)
- BILAN D’INTERMAT 2012 Les Routiers
- 15,8% de visiteurs en plus lors d’Intermat 2012 Le Moniteur.fr (Publié le 23/04/2012)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Intermat.|