Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intermountain may refer to:
- Intermountain West, geographical region in the Western United States
- Intermountain states, states generally considered to be part of the Intermountain West
- Intermountain Aviation, also known as Intermountain Airlines and Intermountain Airways, a CIA airline company
- Intermountain Healthcare, a not-for-profit healthcare system and the largest healthcare provider in the Intermountain West.
- Intermountain Manufacturing Company, an aircraft manufacturing company in the U.S. in the 1960s
- Intermountain Power Agency, a power generating cooperative of 23 municipalities in Utah and 6 in California
- Intermountain Power Plant, a large coal-fired power plant at Delta, Utah, United States owed by the Intermountain Power Agency
- Path 27 or Intermountain, a DC power transmission line
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intermountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.