International Association of Operative Millers
International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM) is an international organization founded in 1896 which promotes the advancement of education and training opportunities in the grain milling industries. The group was formerly known as the Association of Operative Millers. IAOM is based in Overland Park, Kansas, United States.
The association and its member districts regularly hold meetings.
- Tremaine, Richelle (1997-12-28). "Millers association shares skills and support Technology advancements are a major mission of group based in Leawood.". The Kansas City Star. p. D2. Retrieved 2009-11-08.
- "IAOM's 2007 Tri-District Meeting Draws a Crowd to Grand Rapids, MI". GrainNet. September 17, 2007. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- "Newly-formed Eurasia District of IAOM". AgriMarket.Info. November 23, 2006. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- International Association of Operative Millers
- International Association of Operative Millers, Mideast and Africa District
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|