Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intransitive can mean:
- the opposite of transitive, see Transitivity (disambiguation)
- Intransitivity, a mathematical property of binary relations
- Intransitive verb, a verb that does not allow an object
- Intransitive case, the grammatical case for arguments of intransitive verbs
- Intransitive Recordings, an independent American record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intransitive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.