This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is married to Cristina Flora-Vîlcu and has two daughters, Claudia Ioana born in 1995 and Maria Elena born in 2005.
Graduate of the "Executive Education - from Corporate to Social Leadership", Business School, University Torcuato di Tella, Buenos Aires.
Postgraduate studies in International Relations, Institute "Matias Romero" of Diplomatic Studies (Diplomatic Academy of Mexico), Mexico City, from 1998 to 1999.
Postgraduate studies in international relations, the Romanian Institute of International Relations (IRSI) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, from 1993 to 1994.
A graduate of Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest, Faculty of Computer Science, specializing in "Computers / Software", 1990.
PhD in Political Science, Universidad Católica Argentina, Buenos Aires.
- current Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania in Mexico
- 2011 - 2016 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania in Spain.
- 2007 - 2011, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania in Argentina and the Republic of Paraguay.
- 2005 - 2007 Counselor of State, Head of Protocol of the Prime Minister.
- 2000 - 2005 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania in Chile.
- 1999 - 2000 Director of Latin America, MFA.
- 1995 - 1999 Secretary, responsible for political and cultural issues, the Romanian Embassy in Mexico.
- 1995 Third Secretary at the Department Latin America.
- 1992 - 1994 Attached, Third Secretary at the Protocol Department.
- August 1992: employment, through competition, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Directorate Protocol attached to the diplomatic rank.
- 1991 - 1992 Engineer researcher Transport Research Institute (INCERTRANS) Bucharest - Naval Transport Department.
- 1990 - 1991 Engineer, software development department, IPRS Baneasa S.A.
Participation in international meetings
Romania's representative to:
- 2010 meeting of senior officials at the European Union - Latin America and the Caribbean on Science and Technology (EU-LAC SOM), Buenos Aires, Argentina, in February.
- 2003 - 2004 Meetings "Convening Group" Community of Democracies, Santiago de Chile.
- June 2004 Annual Conference of the UN Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- June 2003 General Assembly of the Organization of American States (OAS), Santiago de Chile.
Scientific and academic activities
Master professor in the Nebrija University Madrid - Geopolitical and Diplomatic and consular Law
Conferences, lectures on topics of International Relations and Political Science at the University of Santiago de Chile-USACH (2003–2004), Catholic University of Valparaiso, Chile (2004), National University Arturo Prat, Chile (2004), European Club in Buenos Aires (2010) etc..
Panelist at the 2009 Global Forum Latin dedicated to celebrating 20 years since "Berlin Wall" in the panel "Guvernabilitate democratic, institutional quality and economic development in Central and Eastern Europe 1989-2009", Buenos Aires, November 2009.
Argentinian lectures at the Catholic University (2010) and Salvador University in Buenos Aires (2011) - Visiting Professor.
- 2016 Order of Isabel La Catolica of HM King Felipe I of Spain, the Grand Cross
- 2011 Order of Merit of the Republic of Argentina, the Grand Cross
- 2007 Order "Diplomatic Merit" of Romania, Knight
- 2005 Grand Cross of the Order of Merit (Chile)
- 2000 Order "Faithful Service" Romanian in Knight
Spanish, English, French
- "Viitorul ambasador la Madrid propune un parteneriat strategic cu Spania". România Liberă. 15 June 2011. Retrieved 22 July 2012.