From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iori may refer to:
- Iori (river), Azerbaijan and Georgia
|Pronunciation||Japanese pronunciation: [ioɽi]; Welsh pronunciation: [ˈjɔri]|
- Miyamoto Iori (1612–1678), famed swordsman from the Edo period of Japan
- Manuel Iori (born 1983), Italian footballer who plays for Serie B side Livorno
- Iori Hida (Cody Hida in English dub), one of the main characters from Digimon Adventure 02.
- Iori Yagami, an SNK character in the King of Fighters video games
- Iori Minase, as in The Idolm@ster
- Iori Yoshizuki, one of the main characters from the manga series I"s
- Iori Davies, a character in Pobol y Cwm, played by Hugh Thomas
- Iori Asahina, one of the Asahina brothers in an Otome game called "Brothers Conflict"
- Iori Shirou, male character from the anime Kill La Kill
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.