Iranshahr may refer to:
- Ērānshahr or Īrānshahr, the Sasanian Empire
- Greater Iran or Iranshahr
- Iranshahr (city), a city in the Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Iranshahr County, a county in the Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Fahraj, formerly Iranshahr, a city in Kerman Province, Iran
- Iran Shahi or Iranshahr, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- The Parthian province of Nishapur, which also included Sistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.