From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Irish League may refer to:
- Former name of the Northern Ireland Football League, the national association football league of Northern Ireland
- Irish League representative team
- League of Ireland, the national association football league of the Republic of Ireland
- Irish Elite League, in rugby league
- Irish Baseball League
- Irish National Land League, a political organization active from 1879 to 1882
- Irish League (or L'Association Irlandaise) founded by Maud Gonne in 1896
- United Irish League, a nationalist political party founded in 1898 and active until the early 1920s
- Irish Dominion League
- Irish Self-Determination League
- Gaelic League (Irish: Conradh na Gaeilge), a social and cultural organisation which promotes the Irish language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irish League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.