Iron Butterfly (disambiguation)
Iron Butterfly is an American psychedelic rock band.
Iron Butterfly may also refer to:
- Iron butterfly (options strategy), an investment strategy
- Iron Butterfly (comics), a comic book character
- The Iron Butterfly, a 1989 Hong Kong action film directed by Johnnie To
- A nickname for the 1930s movie musical star Jeanette MacDonald
- A nickname for Imelda Marcos, of the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron Butterfly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.