From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For ISHA, the International Students of History Association, see ISHA.
- Isha may refer to:
- Isha prayer, the night-time daily prayer obligatory in Islam
- Isha Upanishad, the Hindu religious text
- Ishvara, a Sanskrit term for "God, deity"
- Isha (Fantasy), the fictional deity from the Warhammer Fantasy
- Isha Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Jaggi Vasudev
- Isha Judd, author of "Why Walk When You Can Fly?"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.