From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isherwood may refer to:
- Annie Isherwood (1862—1906), Anglican nun, founder of the Community of the Resurrection of Our Lord in Grahamstown, South Africa
- Benjamin F. Isherwood (1822—1915), U.S. ship's engineer and United States Navy admiral
- Brian Isherwood (born 1946), New Zealand cricketer
- Charles Isherwood, theater critic
- Christopher Isherwood (1904—1986), English novelist
- Geof Isherwood (born 1960), Canadian painter and comics artist
- George Isherwood (born 1889), English rugby union player, part of the first official British Isles team in 1910
- James Lawrence Isherwood (1917-1989), English artist
- Jean Isherwood (1911—2006), Australian painter
- Joseph Isherwood (1870—1947), British naval architect
- Mark Isherwood (born 1959), Welsh politician
- Nicholas Isherwood, bass singer
- Ray Isherwood (born 1938), Australian cricket umpire
- Emma Taylor-Isherwood (born 1987), Canadian actress
- Sally Taylor-Isherwood (born 1991), Canadian actress
- USS Isherwood (DD-284), a U.S. Navy destroyer in commission from 1919 to 1930
- USS Isherwood (DD-520), a U.S. Navy destroyer in commission from 1943 to 1961
- USNS Benjamin Isherwood (T-AO-191), a U.S. Navy oiler launched in 1988 that was never completed and is in reserve.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isherwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.