Islamic Research Center Bangladesh
|Bashundhara Islamic Research Center|
|Type||Islamic research center|
|Founder||Mufti Abdur Rahman (DB)|
|Chancellor||Faqihul Millat Mufti Abdur Rahman|
|Location||Bashundhara, Baridhara, Dhaka|
|Part of a series on|
|The Deobandi movement|
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
|Centres (Markaz) of Tabligh|
Islamic Research Center Bangladesh, popularly known as Bashundhara Islamic Research Center, is a higher Islamic research institution situated at Bashundhara, Dhaka. Faqihul Millat Mufti Abdur Rahman is the principal founder of the institution.
- Department of Fatwa (Darul Ifta)
- Department of Higher Islamic Law and Fiqh
- Department of Dawra-e-Hadeeth
- Sheikh Zakariyyah Islamic Research Center
- Jamia Qurania Arabia Lalbagh
- Islamic Foundation Bangladesh
- Darul Uloom London
- Jamiah Rahmania Arabia Dhaka
- Jamia Darul Ma'arif Al-Islamia
- "Fatwa dents citizen's constitutional fundamental rights: Amicus Curiae". The Daily Peoples View. 27 August 2011. Archived from the original on 26 March 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Law and Our Rights". The Daily Star. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Islamic scholars warn against banning fatwa". New Age. 28 April 2011. Archived from the original on 11 March 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Fitra in Dhaka fixed at Tk 55". The Daily Star. 26 September 2007. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- Anwar Parvez Halim. "Qaumi Islami University : Yet another scam". Probe News Magazine. Vol 10 Issue 47 May 18-24. Dhaka. Archived from the original on 2 October 2011. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Mufti Abdur Rahman Elected Chairman of CSBIB". Hawker.com.bd. Archived from the original on 25 March 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Central Shariah Board for Islamic Banks of Bangladesh". Csbib.org. Archived from the original on 7 September 2011. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Shahjalal Islami Bank". Shahjalalbank.com.bd. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
|This article about an Islamic organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Bangladesh tertiary education institute is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|