Jump to navigation Jump to search
Islington may refer to:
- Islington, a district in London.
- The London Borough of Islington, the local authority containing the district
- The Metropolitan Borough of Islington, the historic former authority
- Highbury & Islington station
- Islington North (UK Parliament constituency)
- Islington South and Finsbury (UK Parliament constituency)
- Islington, Norfolk, a village near King's Lynn
- New Islington, Manchester
- Islington-City Centre West, a central business district in Toronto
- Islington Avenue, a major street in Toronto
- Islington (TTC), a Toronto subway station
- Islington, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Islington Landing, a settlement in Richmond County, Virginia
- Islington, a subdivision of Westwood, Massachusetts
- Islington, Jamaica, a village in the parish of Saint Mary
- Islington (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islington.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.