This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Venkateswara College of Engineering|
|Occupation||Educator , civil servant , speaker, writer|
|Known for||IAS officer|
Israel Jebasingh is an Indian educator and a former Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer who served in West Bengal. He is currently the director of the Officers IAS Academy, Chennai.
Jebasingh began his career as a lecturer at Sriram Engineering College, Chennai. He passed the UPSC Civil Services exam in 2001 and was appointed as an Indian Railway Traffic Service officer. Again in 2004, he passed the exam and was appointed as an assistant collector for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) in West Bengal. In 2007, he was nominated as an Effective Sub-Collector of India by the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration. During the Naxal crisis in Lalgarh, he was appointed by the Bengal government to resolve the crisis.
In 2010, he resigned from the IAS and worked as a part of the Providing Urban Amenities to Rural Areas Project of Dr. Abdul Kalam. In 2013, he started Officers IAS Academy, a civil services coaching institute to train aspirants. He has also authored a book, The Secret Ingredients to crack the UPSC Civil Examination.
- J.Sampath. "Live Chennai: Choosing IAS as a career,IAS,career,Israel Jebasingh, IAS, Founder and Director, Officers IAS Academy". livechennai.com. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Dream Team Faculty | Best IAS Coaching Centre in Chennai | Officers IAS Academy". officersiasacademy.com. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- P?rayan, Albert (18 March 2018). "The anatomy of the UPSC interview round explained". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Don't think that Civil Service Examination is meant only for intelligent persons" (PDF).
- "With Comprehensive Study Material, This New Portal Is Perfect for IAS Aspirants". The Better India. 1 September 2017. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "IAS aspirants worried over drastic changes to system". Deccan Chronicle. 21 May 2018. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "An academy to train IAS aspirants | Covaipost". www.covaipost.com. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Academies offer special programmes for IAS aspirants". dtNext.in. 9 December 2017. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "English Releases". Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Why the selection of IAS, IPS officers based on the Foundation Course could be a matter of concern". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "It is no longer a time wherein whatever the teachers say, students accept. One has to become a student and talk in their language". 14 February 2018. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- P?rayan, Albert (17 April 2016). "Anyone can crack civil services exam". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Ians (17 March 2010). "Kalam's dream 'PURA' project to get a push". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Strategy About UPSC Interview by ( Israel Jebasingh IAS) | INSIGHT IAS|". INSIGHT IAS|. 23 March 2018. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Innovate and be ethical, civil service aspirants told". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "The missing ingredients" (PDF).